Saturday, July 31, 2010

Welcome, to my very first Blog!

What to say in my first Blog? Well, why don't I start out with introductions. My name is Gilbert. I'm a Canadian script writer. I write alot of scripts and stories pertaining to horror, but I have been branch out a little bit with some different genres, including fantasy and dramatic. Here is where I plan on posting short stories and beginnings to scripts I have written so far, I just want my work to be evaluated by the public and get a perception of what people think of it so far. Over the next week I'll be posting little bits and peices of stuff I've written and even put up some concepts I have, just to see what people think of my ideas. I also like to play alot of music, and I'm currently trying to compose my own songs, so once I figure out to record some demos and publish them onto here, I'll add some other things I'd like to get some feedback on. The last thing this blog is for is a spot where I can discuss my view on cinema. I might be a bit heavy on horror due to the fact that it's the only thing I really stay up to date with, but I will make attempts to talk about other things. Anyway, I hope that things go over well with this new Blog here. Until the future, take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment